top of page
KW and AJC logos.jpeg

Zeta Driving School has partnered with KansasWorks to provide future students with individualized attention and financial aid opportunities. 

Self Paced Learning


Job Placement Before Graduation

2:1 Student Teacher Ratio

No Cost for Most Students

Group Learning & Support

Real World Experience

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 8.41.34 PM.png

How it works


Determine Eligibility

To qualify, you must be a resident of Kansas and fall into one of the following categories: recently unemployed, veteran, disabled, youth (under 25) or mature (over 50). 


Find your local office

KansasWorks has offices across the state. Below are some of the most common offices 

our students work with: 

Johnson County

8535 Bluejacket 

Lenexa, KS 66214


Wyandotte County

626 Minnesota Avenue

Kansas City, KS 66101


Leavenworth County

515 Limit Street #200 Leavenworth, KS 66048


Heartland Works
5020 SW 28th St #100

Topeka, KS 66614



Create your account

Go to and create a "Job Seeker" account


post your resume

Once you create your account, upload your resume to the website.


attend orientation

Attend a virtual or in-person orientation session at your local office. 

Make sure to call to reserve your spot as they fill up quickly!


complete assessment

Applicants are required to take an assessment test to gauge your interests and aptitude. 

This typically takes 4 hours and will be completed at the workforce office. It may be completed before or after you attend an orientation session.

Note: applicants with a bachelor's degree are exempt. 


gather documents

Gather the following documents to support your eligibility. Please bring two (2) printed hard copies of each document to your meeting with your workforce advisor. Contact your Zeta admissions representative for assistance with documentation:

  • Proof of social security number 

  • Proof of residential address

  • Proof of work eligibility

  • Proof of date of birth

  • Proof of household members 
    *If claiming married or kids for expanded benefits eligibility

  • Proof of public assistance
    *Existing public assistance will make qualification easier

  • Proof of income for last 6 months
    *Must be 6 months to the day of your appointment
    *W2, 1099 or unemployment is all sufficient proof
    *Include spousal income, if applicable

  • Completed career worksheet


Meet with Kansasworks

Schedule your 1-on-1 meeting with your KansasWorks advisor to submit all of your paperwork and finalize the enrollment process. 

bottom of page